Recipe by Kylie Knight
Persian Feta Stuffed Turkey meatballs:
500g Turkey mince
1/4 red onion (finely chopped)
Fresh parsley (finely chopped)
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp milk
Summer Land Camel Milk Persian Feta (to stuff the centre)
Leafy Green Salad:
Salad leaf mixture (spinach, rocket, red and green leaves)
Fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
Mrs H.S. Balls original recipe chutney
1. Combine the turkey mince, red onion, parsley and breadcrumbs in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the egg, milk, Moroccan spice, salt, pepper and Cayenne pepper. Add to the turkey mixture and work through until well combined.
3. Using your hands, create small meatballs that are approximately the diameter of a 50 cent piece. Use your thumb to make a hole in the middle of the meatballs and stuff with Summerland Camel Milk Persian Feta. Mould the meatball back into shape.
4. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning, for approximately 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to low and put a lid over the pan for another 5 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Serve warm or cold on a leafy green salad.