Summer Land Camels and The Australian Wild Camel Corporation
ABN 74 606 134 427
(Summer Land Camels)
- This Privacy Statement details Summer Land Camels and The Australian Wild Camel Corporation’s policy regarding any personal information you might supply to us via the Summer Land Camels website at www.summerlandcamels.com.au (Website), and how the information may be used.
- By viewing and using the Website you will be deemed to have agreed to the matters described in this Privacy Statement.
- Summer Land Camels is entitled, at its sole discretion, to amend, add or remove any part of this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. You should periodically review this Privacy Statement to ensure that you are aware of any such amendments, additions or removals.
Collection of personal information
- Information sent by your web browser may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (i.e. the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (i.e. the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on the Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access time, websites visited before and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser.
Use and disclosure of personal information
- Your personal information may be used to: collect payments and to administer your account; provide products and services to you; develop existing and new products and services; provide you with information about our products and services; maintain and update our business infrastructure and systems; and promote our and our suppliers’ other products and services to you.
- In providing our products and services or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party organisations, including: outsourced service providers; our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors; regulatory, government and other authorities as required by law; and our related organisations.
- All information sent by your web browser will be used only to assist us for the purposes of providing an effective service on the Website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to the Website with information relating to the number of users linking to the Website from such third party website. You will not personally be identifiable from this information.
- Summer Land Camels may use the information that it automatically receives from your web browser to see which pages you visit within the Website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. Summer Land Camels can then develop statistics that are helpful in understanding how our visitors use the Website. We may use this information to measure the use of the Website and to administer and improve the Website. Once aggregated for statistical purposes, you will not be personally identified from this information. This statistical data is interpreted by Summer Land Camels in its continuing effort to present the Website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
- Summer Land Camels may store some information on your computer such as cookies when you visit the Website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of the Website. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to you on the Website.
- Summer Land Camels and The Australian Wild Camel Corporation will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of any information you provide to us.
- Summer Land Camels and The Australian Wild Camel Corporation will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed.
Links to other sites
- You may be able to access other sites external to the Website by clicking on links that have been provided throughout the Website. Summer Land Camels is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites. As these sites are not part of Summer Land Camels, you will need to contact the organisation/institution that administers the site directly to obtain information about their privacy statement.
- You have the right to access personal information we hold about you subject to the restrictions provided by law. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, or if you would like to review or change the information you have supplied us with, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Privacy”. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for access to this information.
Further Information on Privacy
You may obtain further information regarding privacy issues in Australia by visiting the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au.